Showing 1–20 of 21 results
The Chumash: The Stone Edition, Full Size (ArtScroll) (English and Hebrew Edition) The Torah: Haftaros and Five Megillos with a Commentary Anthologized from the Rabbinic Writings
This study guide is designed to give insight into places in Israel. It is a work in progress and will be updated often. There are questions that you can ponder and reflect on.
- Why do Jews eat gefilte fish?
- Why is a glass broken at the end of a Jewish wedding ceremony?
- Why must the chapter of curses in the Torah be read quickly in a low voice?
- Why are shrimp and lobster not kosher?
- Why do Jews fast on Yom Kippur?
- Why are some Matzot square while others are round?